We Are Looking For A Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) Who Is Comfortable In A Busy First Opinion And Referral Hospital.
In an industry that is being taken over by corporate conglomerates, we are proud to be a family-owned, veterinary-led hospital. We have a passion for top medicine and are always striving to be progressive in what we can offer our clients. Our equipment includes Electronic medical records (Ezyvet), digital radiographs, digital dental radiographs, digital cytology, ultrasound (2019 Logiq S7, XDclear), ForceTriad (cautery/Ligasure), Game Ready (cold compression therapy), shock wave therapy, full Idexx in house lab, tonometry and much more. Our average weekly caseload is surgery heavy including multiple orthopedic procedures and advanced soft tissue procedures.
Our team is the foundation of our business. We know that a happy team is the key to a successful hospital and because of this we offer many ways for our employees to feel fulfilled within their position. Whether it be mentorship, continuing education, new equipment, or further training to develop skills you are most interested in, we want all our team members to have the opportunity to be the best that they can be!
- Must have a valid CA RVT license or the ability to obtain one.
- 2 years of experience as an RVT
- Must be interested in forging lasting, meaningful relationships with our clients and our team.
Our culture is Collaborative, Fun, Genuine, Passionate, and Respectful. We look for people who display these common values to complement our exceptional team.
- Competitive salary.
- Substantial discounts on your own pet’s care
- Flexible paid time off and vacation time
- 401K with up to 5% employer match
- $250 month employer contribution for medical and vision insurance
- A nurturing, collaborative culture that supports your personal growth and aspirations
- Funding for relevant 'Continuing Education' courses.
4-day work week (10 hour shifts), share of one in three Saturday mornings.