We are looking for a doctor/veterinarian who is at least comfortable with basic surgical procedures.
Interested in more than just the basics? Dr. Ned would love to share his surgical knowledge with you!
Do you have other interests? We see a large volume of Urgent Care and Emergency Cases.
In an industry that is being taken over by corporate conglomerates, we are proud to be a family-owned, veterinary-led hospital. We have a passion for top medicine and are always striving to be progressive in what we can offer our clients. Our equipment includes Electronic medical records (Ezyvet), digital radiographs, digital dental radiographs, digital cytology, ultrasound (2019 Logiq S7, XDclear), ForceTriad (cautery/Ligasure), Game Ready (cold compression therapy), shock wave therapy, full Idexx in house lab, Idexx cardiopet (ECG reader), Zoetis Vetscan Imagyst (fecal parasite reader), micro tonometry and much more. Our average weekly caseload is surgery heavy including multiple orthopedic procedures and advanced soft tissue procedures. For our veterinarians whose interests lie outside of surgery, we see a large volume of medical urgent and emergency cases which allow you to utilize your medical knowledge and grow your skills.
Our team is the foundation of our business. We know that a happy team is the key to a successful hospital and because of this we offer many ways for our employees to feel fulfilled within their position. Whether it be mentorship, continuing education, new equipment, or further training to develop skills you are most interested in, we want all our team members to have the opportunity to be the best that they can be!
- Must have a valid CA veterinary license or the ability to obtain one.
- Must be interested in forging lasting, meaningful relationships with our clients and our team.
Our culture is; Collaborative, Fun, Genuine, Passionate, and Respectful. We look for people who display these common values to complement our exceptional team.
- Production-based bonus (21% of revenue)
- Annual continuing education credit
- Substantial discounts on your own pet’s care
- Flexible paid time off and vacation time – you need a vacation, you take it!
- 401K with up to 5% employer match
- 100% employer-paid medical and vision insurance
- Relocation bonus negotiable
- A nurturing, collaborative culture that supports your personal growth and aspirations
4-day work week with no after hour “on call” requirements